I love this catchy little phrase!
“Internet to look… travel agent to book!”
Credit goes to my colleague, Holly, in the Winnipeg office for sharing her motto.
Here are 5 good reasons to use a travel agent, even if you’ve done all the research & are confident in your vacation selection.
1. Get the best price! The Internet won’t offer you an in-office discount, but a local agent could.
2. Exclusive offers. Which ones do YOU qualify for. What offers are you missing?
3. Review the terms and conditions of your vacation package. Don’t miss out on Price Drop Protection because the Internet didn’t show you how to register.
4. Insurance. The “worry free” insurance you add for $50 in the booking screen doesn’t offer you cash back, interruption coverage, medical insurance or ‘cancel for any reason’ protection. A travel agent can show you why you need a comprehensive package and give you hassle-free peace of mind. If you’re under 29 years old, you can get a full package of insurance including medical for just $48.15.
5. Payments! No interest, no credit check. Put as little as $50 ($50 is an early bird promotional rate… $250 is the norm) down on a package for next year and make payments at your own pace. Pay with your debit card in office if you like. A credit card is not required. Save the interest & keep your money in your own account longer.